Monday 2 May 2011

Obama's d- no, wait, wrong way around...

Osama Bin Laden is now dead... life goes on. Well, not for him, but, y'know.

I haven't actually done anything about the envelopes yet. Maybe tomorrow, after work... actually, it's not like it really matters, so.

However, I have noticed something. Normally, I type posts into this by opening up the blog, scanning to see if I've had any comments, then hitting "New Post". However, today, I opened it via my Dashboard. And it appears that I, at some point, have subscribed to a blog called "The Eyes of God", which is, incidentally, a blog that Rivers is following - and my new follower, Seann. How very curious. Perhaps I, in a tired daze, found the blog via Rivers' subscription feed... hmph, whatever.

So yeah, I'm enjoying the bank holiday. Went for a walk to the shops earlier, and it looks like someone let their dog loose in the church's graveyard. Couldn't see the collar, or tell the breed just by looking, though. Started barking at me as I went past.

People should really control their damn dogs more.

2 comments: