Saturday 14 May 2011

Fancy Dress Party

I do not think I have laughed quite so much in some time.

As I've said, the theme for the party was "retro"; I put on a stupid wig and lied my way through the questions, since I'm not a fan of wasting money. There was a couple of people there who were apparently doing, like, super-retro. Some guy in a bird mask was my favourite, although I did bump him into him a few times - he left after a while, so I guess he got a bit annoyed at all the noise (that costume looked stifling!) - someone else as a suit of armour, you know. I'll need to find out who Birdface was, and give them a slap on the back and an apology. There was also a bunch of people in the usual outfits, but those are boring.

People were serving drinks, but... I don't drink. I'm perfectly capable of being stupid with no mind-altering drugs; but the atmosphere of the place meant I was constantly laughing.

I don't go to parties often enough. Or, indeed, bed, which is wear I'll be going now.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plague doctor costume. Aren't the Middle Ages too far back to be considered retro?

    And bed? Are you feeling well? Or just tired?

    -STEWARD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the Plauge Doctor to me, im guessing you may feel very sick right now if he didnt have any gloves on... Did he?

    ReplyDelete