Tuesday 17 May 2011

Going to a Manics Concert

On Saturday. Feeling pretty good about it, too. I'll be sure to relay what I think!

Anyway, work's going fine. The locks are getting changed tomorrow, and I'm still looking at the pictures of the envelopes on the blog. Something's nagging at me -- it feels like I'm missing something obvious... anyone got any clues? It's this vague tugging at my mind. Had it since I looked at the post the world's most inept burglar put on my blog. I dunno.

Also: good lord, I didn't know I could sneeze this ha- strike that, I just managed to sneeze and get blood all over my wall. Musta banged my nose on my hand or something. I'll be back later.

4 comments:

  1. An Anonymous Fox17 May 2011 at 19:57

    Manic Street Preachers are awesome.

    I'm listening to Yes at the moment.

    Also, any more updates on those people who are sending you those strange letters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin Carter for me at the moment.

    Nothing new in the mail. I'm looking at the pictures again. Something's bugging me =/ "Wasting your life, in black and white..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Anonymous Fox18 May 2011 at 08:30

    I know who hacked your account.

    Someone called Steward. Look at his blogs, starting with Eccentrically Bored.

    Sorry i can't be of too much help

    -A.A.F

    ReplyDelete
  4. An Anonymous Fox18 May 2011 at 08:49

    It could also be Achromatic Morality


    Dunno why they're doing this.

    -A.A.F

    ReplyDelete