Friday 15 April 2011

You know so little about me... what if I turn into a werewolf, or something?

Only a god can bruise,
Only a god can soothe,
Only a god reserves the right
To forgive those who revile him

"Journal for Plague Lovers", Journal for Plague Lovers

Fair play, this is a pretty damn good album, eh? Picked it up today, so I'm not too so far away from the modern day as to be a stray. Purchased Postcards from a Young Man; why not, when I can? Not as good as Journal for Plague Lovers, but beggars aren't choosers. I have been meaning to see my cousin, since he has my CD's, all dozen.

Remember you, stretched out in the sun,
All alone forever, conclusions forgone,
Will you find some kind of nothingness?
Still and lonely, like an old-school photograph..
.
"Some Kind of Nothingness", Postcards from a Young Man

1 comment:

  1. Realise how lonely this is
    Self-defeating, oh fuck yeah...

    ReplyDelete