Thursday 14 April 2011

I am...

A title that is almost ominous; but don't worry, stay with us!

Since I've made this blog and I'd rather not talk about fog, I may as well talk about myself - if you don't want to read, suit yourself! I'm twenty-one years old; I work in a hospital in Wales, which is pretty damn cold. I would have gone to university, but universities are hardly centres for economic diversity. Medicine has always fascinated me, although actually working in the medical industry...

I've never kept a blog or personal diary - I'd sooner go to a priory. That should say plenty, and it costed not a penny.

In school, I was always one of those students for whom a B was a disappointment. Yeah, one of those; I do admit that I managed to fail two GCSEs (Music and Welsh, to be accurate), largely because in them, my heart wasn't content. And I wasn't very good at either.

In other academic areas, though, I had a lot of interests, which helped; I wasn't one of the class clowns. In fact, I despised them - "fail your education, if you will, but don't drag me down with you, cretins" and things like that. It was wrong of me to think of myself as superior to them (after all, it was incredibly likely that I was not), but I did. "All humans are not created equal" indeed. It's, obviously, not a particularly good mindset for someone who works in a hospital. But, simply put, it's a job. I get money for doing it.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment