Wednesday 20 April 2011

Photographs

Anyway, here it is. Obviously, it's already been taken out of the envelope, but I put it back in while taking shots.

Front of Envelope

Er...I can't find my picture for this. It's blank, except for the below symbol in the upper-right corner.

Front of Envelope (Zoom)
Not sure what this is meant to be. It looks a bit like a stickman with his legs on his head, doesn't it? This is where the stamp should be, which is odd - it won't get delivered without a stamp. Or an address, for that matter, and it has neither.

Back of Envelope
"Sincerely", I think. Aren't you meant to put that stuff inside the letter?

Back of Envelope (Opened)
No text but the upside-down letters on the paper. This was how it was orientated when I opened it.


Paper in the Envelope (Front, Outside)

Sorry, bit blurry... couldn't get the camera to take a good damn shot. Anyway, it says "Epic"... well, that's what I thought it said. The p looks a bit off, the i doesn't have a dot and the c's got a little five on it. Dunno what that's about.


Paper in the Envelope (Reverse, Outside)

Crappy poetry. Pretty sure you can make out all the words, despite my camera being a mess.

Paper in the Envelope (Reverse, Inside)
Second example of "kids have terrible handwriting" (and more shaky camera, whoa!). It says "Eunoia" (note the dot over the i). Well, either that or "Evnoia"; I'm not sure if that's a soft dipped v or a pointy u... and then a big "I" underneath.


Paper in the Envelope (Front, Inside)

Now this is abominable. That really is terrible penmanship; it looks like a damn diamond with a wonky line through it, and the curved corners make it look like it's meant to be a circle. That's just awful.

Yeah, whatever. 2/10 for effort, kids, but I could do better then this in my sleep. I don't even know why I'm posting this, but it's a welcome distraction from other stuff. Took the photos this morning, and personally handed it to the recycling-truck-guy. I'm gonna ask the other people in the street if they had some similar ones, just to check. If any of you care, I have go more shots of the thing on my camera... these are just the ones I grabbed off it.

No comments:

Post a Comment