Thursday 2 June 2011

Feelig sick

I'mvnot feeling gteat you guys.

Went to the doctor today... ahaha, look at me. A nurse who can't even do a goddamn diagnosis himself. gott go to some dumb docor sinstead. He didn't think there was anything wrong with me. Shows what hefucking knows, right? rich bastard gotta go to universarity and he's a dumnbass. I know there's shoint fucking wrong with me, I'mjfjf not dumb. Throwiung up in the middleee of the night and feeling pale and stuff luneder my dkin bl;ack things dark things ike spiders, spiders allover me. i Brush em off and they just keep coming back

gotta relax they don't exist. I'm ill. I've gotta be ill. I mmight have picked it up offf somtyhing. Speaking of icking things p, that biitc's chesssssbaord is still here  why did i taek it why. Np point in tkaijngk itk , she's crauxhjk anyway.

Got medicine. Gonnfftta take mdicikine. Gotta take medicinenba and sleepe njow

1 comment: